As featured in Four & Sons.
The Tetrapod play object is inspired by the minimalist shape of tetrapods and Marcel Breuer, the architect known for using prefabricated concrete in his designs. Built with the simple philosophy that form follows function, the shape is designed to stand up at all angles and for an easy grip with paws. When rested, the tetrapod turns into a soft sculpture and decorates a contemporary home.
Material & Features
- The soft and textured cotton on top of the corduroy fabric is gentle on your pet's mouth and ideal for active chewers.
- The play object has squeakers + crinkle paper clusters hidden in the corners, with each corner designed to massage the jaws easily.
- Soft and textured cotton on top of the corduroy fabric is gentle on your pet's mouth and ideal for active chewers.
- Double layer structure of the non-rip composite mesh backing below the soft corduroy fabric adds durability to the toy.
- All seams are double stitched and reinforced for rough play.
5", perfect for XS-M pets
8", perfect for M+ pets
Machine wash gentle cycle and air dry. Vacuum the surface for easy cleaning in between washes.
NOTE: Each pup plays differently and we recommend you to keep a close watch particularly during the first time a new play object is introduced. No toy is completely indestructible, so please supervise the play to ensure safety if you know your pup is not gentle with toys.